When choosing a cardigan for golf, look for one that is made from a breathable, stretch fabric. You'll also want to choose a cardigan that is fitted but not too tight so that you can move freely.
Here are a few tips for layering with a cardigan for golf:
- Start with a base layer of moisture-wicking fabric. This will help you stay dry and comfortable, even if you do get sweaty.
- Add a mid-layer, AKA THE CARDIGAN
- Top it off with a windbreaker or rain jacket to protect you from the elements. (should you need)
- Don't forget to wear a hat, gloves, and a pair of fun socks! to keep you head-to-toe cozy.
- Finally, wear comfortable yet stylish footwear that you can walk in for long periods of time.
Here are a few looks we're loving for fall golfing:
- A classic cardigan with a simple top and khakis
Products Left To Right: Big Collar Zip-up Cardigan - Pink , Cropped Slim Straight Fit Pants - Beige , Cooling Sleeve Collar Knit - White , Pearl Kilt Golf Shoes - Beige
- A Fitted cardigan with a turtleneck, socks, and a classic pleated skirt
Products Left To Right: Scarf Set Collar Color T-shirt - Black , FAIRLIAR Lace Ankle Socks , Fair Liar Signature Pearl Flare Pleated Skirt - White , Point color ribbed cardigan - Black , Ribbon Tassel Loafers - Black
- A lightweight cardigan with a dress
Products Left To Right: Logo Loose Fit V-Neck Cardigan - Blue, Flare Short Sleeve Collar Dress, FAIRLIAR Quilted Earmuff Visor (White), FAIRLIAR Heart Ball Pouch Tote Bag (Ceramic Blue), Ruffle Crystal Logo 2 Hands Gloves - White
No matter what your style, there's a cardigan that's perfect for fall golfing. So get out there and enjoy the season!