1. Look for pants, shorts, and skirts with more movement.
First, there’s no point in looking like a star player if you can’t at least try to play like one, too. And to play well, you must be able to move well! opt for stretchy, quick-drying performance bottoms like the Frill Pleated Knit Skirt pictured above This knitted skirt has a slightly formal golf appearance, while the elastic waist says, “Let’s have some fun.” Plus, the quick-drying, incredibly lightweight knit fabric means you’ll be comfortable no matter what else you do with your day.
SHOP MORE MOVEMENT-READY BOTTOMS:
- Flower Belted High Waist Pleated Skirt - anti-wrinkle and too cute to handle this is the skirt for the busy body!
- Corduroy Pocket Culottes Short Pants - calling all short lovers! Meet your new favorites.
- FAIRLIAR Band Stretch A-Line Skirt - business all around! That's what this customer favorite says on the course.
- [FL Compy] Band Pleated Skirt - EVERYONE'S the favorite skirt! You'll have to try it out to believe it but trust us this is gonna be your new spring go-to
2. Shield your eyes—in style.
SHOP OUR FAVORITE SUN BLOCKERS:
- FAIRLIAR Velour Logo Visor - high ponytail wearers your welcome! Bringing velour back & added a boy for the full 2000s vibe.
- FAIRLIAR Quilted Earmuff Visor - block out the wind or those pesky haters.
- Checkered Hunting Cap - decked in check giving you a boost of preppiness
- FAIRLIAR FL Brim Bucket Hat - dramatic yes! Game changer? ABSOLUTELY
- FAIRLIAR Safari Bucket Hat - the fairway is similar to a safari right?... Either way, this is a standout on the course.
- Silk Ribbon Strap Golf Cap - just a bit of bling added for ultimate star player energy on the course.
3. Upgrade from your typical Golf shirt.
It’s so easy to wear a boring, run-of-the-mill polo shirt on the golf course! we get it. But it’s worth finding a style that really works for you! & here at Fair Liar boring isn't in our vocabulary.
For example, the Bella Long Sleeve T-Shirt style will keep you dry through all 18 holes, while the sides are tapered in to ensure a smooth, flattering look when tucked in.
SHOP YOUR NEW GO-TO TOPS:
- Pattern V-Neck Diagonal Pearl Button Top - the scallop detailing really adds a much-needed touch of flirty cuteness to any golf uniform.
- Ribbon Collar Sleeve Knit - if you love bows you’ll adore this style!
- Big V-Neck Contrast Sweater - cute and cozy, lightweight breathable knit perfect for full round dawn to dusk.
- Frill Collar Liv T-Shirt - a must-have for us, The frills are every bit a necessity and the fit is just what you need for a seamless look.
4. Embrace fun colors and prints on the course.
Shop Left to Right
- Diamond Cut Cardigan - just screams spring! Also available is vivid bold fairway green.
- FAIRLIAR Cable V-Neck Knit Vest - orange-it cute and functional! Available in classic black & white combo too for the ones scared of a little orange
- Shoulder Pleated T-Shirt - a little asymmetrical style twist featuring the classic blue & white pinstripe
The best thing about individual sports like golf is that you can wear whatever you want…within the dress codes that apply on various courses, of course!. Blame it on years of unflattering soccer team uniforms, but room for individuality in competition is thrilling for a lot of people. As such, I see no reason to stick to neutrals and “safe” colors when you tee off.
When it comes to golf style, the sky’s the limit! Soft yellow, pastel pink, sapphire blue, deep green… If you don’t know what looks best on you, just ask yourself which color “really brings out my eyes.” Trust us. And how about having a little fun with your accessories? There’s no shortage of fun, colorful socks & blinged caps in durable, moisture-wicking materials that are comfortable enough for a bit of sport.
SHOP MORE BOLD & FUN STYLES:
- FAIRLIAR Round Neck Wavy Knit - coming in sunkissed colors screaming spring joy
- FAIRLIAR Drape Cool T-Shirt - part tank part long sleeve it’s the game changer you've been needing to keep cool or stay cozy no matter the weather!
- FAIRLIAR Striped Sleeveless T-Shirt - did someone say pearls? This sailor-style collar is adorned with them for a chic blingy twist to the traditional golf tank.
Ultimately, we make golf wear that's stylish! Fashion-forward designs fused with vintage golf wear esthetics— made with better fabrics to take you through a day of sport and work. Going to the office? Wear your favorite golf polo. Headed out for dinner and dancing? Rock a “performance skirt” with a button-up shirt and mary jane. Meeting your parents for brunch? Stylish shorts and a sturdy pullover are calling your name! though we are not exactly saying you should wear your golf attire everywhere you go, we are also not not saying you shouldn't!